In order to do the epidemic prevention of the coronavirus (COVID-19), the following measures will be implemented in The Westin Tashee Resort Hotel.
- Wearing mask and checking body temperature are required for all hotel staffs and contractors.
- Body Temperature Check is required for every guests. The hotel has the rights to reject guests with body temperature over 37.5°C or have symptoms of coughing.
- Hotel prepared a forehead thermometer to help guests take body temperature for self-protection.
- If any situation occurred or need any assistance, please notify on-site staff immediately.
- Cleansing alcohol is placed at the staff entrance and hotel public areas.
- All furniture, floor and bathroom in guest rooms will be disinfected.
- Hotel staff will strengthened regular disinfection of the entire hotel to maintain a clean environment.
- If the guest’s name is different from reservation order, the hotel reserves the rights to refuse to stay.
According to the Central Epidemic Command Center (CECC), starting from February 6, arriving travelers with a history of travel to China, Hong Kong and Macau are required to be under home quarantine and conduct self-health management for 14 days.
If the guest has related travel history recently, please inform the hotel for medical treatment, or call the “1922 Free Epidemic Prevention Line” to request assistance.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. Let us work together to contribute to epidemic prevention!