- Wearing mask and checking body temperature are required for all hotel staff and contractors.
- Guests are recommended to wear masks and Body Temperature Check is required for every guest. The resort has the rights to reject guests with body temperature over 37.5°C or have symptoms of coughing.
- Forehead thermometer is prepared to help guests measure body temperature for self-protection.
- If any situation occurred or need any assistance, please notify on-site staff immediately.
- Cleansing alcohol is placed at the staff entrance and resort public areas.
- All furniture, floor and bathroom in guest rooms will be disinfected.
- The resort staff will strengthened regular disinfection of the entire resort to maintain a clean environment.
- Please notice that we will sterilize all our dining areas periodically. Kindly be reminded to wear a face mask and to keep a safe distance and avoid talking while waiting in line.
- If the guest’s name is different from reservation order, the resort reserves the rights to refuse accomodation.
For more details or the most updated COVID-19 information, please visit: www.cdc.gov.tw, or please call the “1922 Free Epidemic Prevention Line” to request assistance.
We truly appreciate your cooperation and understanding. Let us work together to contribute to epidemic prevention!